facebook twitter Reddit Putin Butt Plug Silicone Butt Plug BridgeGate Chris Christie Money Bags Sandy Relief Christie Rob Ford Crack Head mayor of Toronto Ted Cruz Manchurian Candidate Phil Robertson Butt Plug Phil Robertson Butt Plug Mitch McConnell Fuck The NSA lens Cover Blue Meth Ice Phone Case Iphone Tank Case with money clip Iphone Minimalistic Case iphone case with kickstand Android Amznfx case Lifeproof Wallet Attachment The Cook BlowFish Figure Bad Wally Captain Cook Saul the Crimal Lawyer Blue Meth Cptain Cook Blue Meth Cook Blue Meth Throne Blue Meth Ice Case Throne Dock Grafitti Figurine Blue Meth Wally Blue Meth Blowfish testicycles

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My interview with Channel 12 news

Hello please remember to follow my twitter or instagram.. these are the main way i communicate.. so these posts are a bit outdated

Who would of imagined that something i made as a hobby blew up so quick!!.. I posted on reddit in the morning and the next day i was published in a bunch of websites..

I also got calls from channel 12 news and while doing an interview with a journalist over the phone i let MSNBC go to voicemail!! i can't believe i did that!!.. but i now have a voicemail that is never getting deleted!!

I called them back and asked me a couple of questions and said they will try to sqush me in that night's show but there was no promises..

So that same day i gerryrigged a tripod ipad holder.. for my skype interview with channel 12 new in new jersey.

and by 2:30 i did the interview!!


Please understand this is my 1st time on TV.. This is my 1st interview!!.. so i was extremely nervous.. You can tell i'm extremely nervous because i ramble a lot and my ACCENT gets HUGE!!..

i'm not too happy with this interview because my answers are horrible.. and my accent is huge.. but hey i was on TV!!

so here is.. try not to laugh to hard








No comments:

Post a Comment